New City Training Services is an experienced training provider, delivering on-site training to a diverse client base. We provide a wide variety of training including Forklifts, Plant Machinery, Cranes and banksman, Manual Handling, Abrasive wheels, Health & Safety Consulting, and much more.
New City Training Services is experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking for the right people to grow with us. If you are an existing MHE Instructor and want to work for an accredited training provider, this opportunity is ideal for you.
We are looking for an experienced MHE Instructor to join our team on a Freelance basis, ideally based to provide services to our customers in the following areas,
· Midlands (Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire Buckinghamshire)
· East of England (Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Greater London East).
· Can deliver training and assessments to a high standard to our customer base
· Deliver first-class customer service and positive brand reinforcement
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Have a meticulous and diligent work ethic
· Be able to complete and return all documentation in a timely manner
· Possess strong presentation and organisational skills
· Be able to teach a wide range of MHE and Construction machinery
(This is something we can support and build on if limited)
· Must have your own transport
· ITSSAR Cat 1 Instructor Qualification or equivalent with ABA training organisation.
· Full Driving Licence
· Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary & Benefits:
· £150.00 per day
· Weekly fuel allowance
· Accommodation supplied (when travelling over 100 miles)
· Additional training provided
· Performance Related Bonus
You require your own vehicle, laptop, and phone. We will provide all paperwork, company documentation and Safety equipment to carry out your daily tasks.